segunda-feira, 6 de outubro de 2014

Jyotiṣa, the supreme vedaṇga

       Jyotiṣa, or hindu astrology is the eternal vidyā which teachs how the sṛṣṭi, or creation works through the agency of a Supreme power. Because of this, it’s called veda nayana, the eye of the veda, and it is the supreme vedaṇga, the most important among six branchs of knowledge which helps to understand the veda.

       Since now I’ll start to write some articles on this supreme vidyā for the benefit of everyone. I’m from Brasil and study vedic astrology since 3 years ago, although my study on astrology is older than this. Here I’ll share my understanding of some of the teachings of this great knowledge, and also my findings and personal researches. As I’m a young person, I’m completely open to critics and opinions. My sole intention is to help, share and learn.

Hari Om Tat Sat

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário